Hey guys! I'm Jenn and I blog over at Simplistic Living, it's the place where I get the chance to share a little of my life with you. I have a love for crafting, baking, reading, photography, DIY and all the little things that make life so amazing! I also love to write about my fiancé and our adventures as we tie the knot soon and start building our life together.
Okay so one of my FAVORITE things to do in summer is hop in my car, put down all the windows, and blast some tunes. I love music of basically all genre’s, so I figured I would put together a summer playlist for you guys to enjoy with songs I am currently loving. Enjoy!
- Olin and the Moon- Footsteps
- Ian Axel- This is a New Year
- Jason Mraz- I Wont Give Up
- Death Cab for Cutie- Underneath the Sycamore
- Carly Rae Jepsen- Call Me Maybe
- Christina Perri- Bluebird
- Jake Coco- Take Me As I Am
- Vienne- Weight of the World
- Taylor Swift- Eyes Open
- Quiet Company- The Biblical Sense of the World
- The New Frontiers- This Is My Home
- Loni Rose- Soft Place to Fall
- The Little Heroes- Bridges and Tunnels
- Lennon Sloane- Bigger Than Us
- Kate Voegele- Sandcastles
- Ingrid Michaelson- Everybody
- Florence and the Machines- Shake it Out
- Amy Kuney- Gasoline Rainbows
- Of Monsters and Men- Little Talks
- The Rumble Strips- Girls And Boys In Love
I am also always loving anything by Fiona Apple and Regina Specktor! I buy most of my music on Itunes, but you can't pretty much find any of these on YouTube, Enjoy!